Me, LiL' Insyiraah n Mr. hubby

Friday, February 11, 2011

*Mr. Hubby Literature*

To you dearest,
Mr. hubby....


Every one step u take, i will be two step forward,
Not my intention to be rude,
just want to be your shield....

Every time you want to close your eyes,
let me sing for your, song of the honesty,
song of my heart....

Every time you want to lay down,
i wish i could be your mattress,
And all your tiredness can go away forever.....


Wish i can be your eyes, whenever you couldn't see,
Wish can be the air that you breath, so I can entered directly to your lung,
Wish can be your blood, so I can be forever in your heart.....

Mr. Hubby...thanks for Loving me too much....
Thanks for every single second you spend with me....

Thank you so much......
Tuai padi antara masak,
Esok jangan layu-layuan,
Intai kami antara nampak,
Esok jangan rindu-rinduan....
Burung merpati terbang seribu,
Hinggap seekor di tapak tangan,
Hendak mati dihujung kuku,
Hendak berkubur ditapak tangan...


No comments:

Post a Comment