Me, LiL' Insyiraah n Mr. hubby

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Song Of My Mind.......


My heart sing a song today, the song that i never heard before....
This song bit slowly, nicely and feel like the lullaby rhythm flowing in my blood...
Yesterday, I cant sing this song... 
I wondered why. Asking myself...
Might be yesterday so much pain in my blood until I cant feel the rhythm...

I hope, this sort of beautiful feeling can be last forever...
When knowing the source of this happen make me want to live this life in my way forever....
But, I cant lie myself... That is impossible to have this every day....
I need to be strong in whatever circumstances that I might be face up tomorrow,

the day after tomorrow and all the day after.....
I need to be tough enough to accept whatever happen to my life if that song stop playing and singing in mine one day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment